This Ivatt 4MT No 43106 Locomotive badge is traditionally made, hand finished and enamelled. No 43106 was built at the LNER Darlington Works in 1951 after nationalisation (originally an LMS deisgn). The class 4 locomotive was designed by H.G Ivatt for medium freight work but were also widely used on secondary passenger services. The configuration of the loco is 2-6-0 with a 4MT (BR) power class. The engine is currently at the Severn Valley Railway and is the only remaing Class 4.