This No.1363 0-6-0ST Locomotive badge is traditionally made, hand finished and enamelled. No.1363 is a GWR 1361 Class designed by G. J. Churchward and was built at the GWR Swindon Works in 1910. The locomotive was designed for shunting in docks and other sidings where track curvature was too tight for large locomotives. The configuration of the loco is 0-6-0ST with an unclassified power class. This Locomotive is preserved at the Didcot Railway Centre.